Friday, February 25, 2011

Conspiracy Theory...


Ok, I must admit I'm a huge fan of this movie. Actually any of the conspiracy/espionage flicks. Yet with that said, I'm not saying I believe them. I'm only saying I enjoy watching them. The coke bottle on the door handle and the locks on everything in the fridge... that was so great...
The Resurrection, Pyramids, Female Pope, Illuminati, Builderberg group, Trilateral Comission, Nasa Moon Projects, Area 51, JFK, Elvis, 911 and now Obamas birth certificate.

Any truth to any of them? How much time should a person put into even thinking about most of them?

Like the person who likes to read horoscopes or the national enquire, there are just those with minds who want to know things that most don't give a turd about.

I don't understand them personally and pray that for the most part, they find something to do with their spare time that might actually help someone.

Ok,... the birther thing i must admit I still read about. Ya, I know, it's a waste of my time. But somehow that one seems like a real possibility to me and with all that's happened in two years of attempting to socializing our nation, it would really be ironic if that one ever panned out. Like the national enquire actually getting a few of their crazy stories spot on, while everyone said, "ahhh it's just the Enquire".

A christian friend stopped by the other day to say gas will be 7 dollars this year, 911 was totally "us" : that all those people are all alive somewhere from those planes, that the African Obama birth certificate is now out there and the BP gulf spill was "us" as well.

Civics. The life of balancing ourselves and the concerns of the world around us... I guess I'm just not that good at it. I can just about complain about everything in local city, state and fed. politics and govt. Yet what do I do about it personally? Vote, go to caucus, support local servants, offer up to be a convention goer.. That's it. Oh yea.. Giving some money always makes you feel better as well when you don't put your hand to the plow..
Kind of like paying taxes and accepting the socialization of the country. Let's just let the Govt. take care of everyone, then I won't have to be responsible for anything or anyone except to pay my taxes. Sound like church..?

I'll serve or give of my time if I have to, or if they push me. Otherwise I'm happy to see what they're giving me for my "blessing them with my coming" and some membership dues called offerings. Could be I go cause my wife threatens me with the couch if I don't or because my kids need some type of moral structure that I got from religion when I was young.
Like church is some kind of moral road sign/speed limit with different rules for each highway or denomination. Ya we know those speed limit signs don't really slow us down if we are non conformers. We want to do the right thing because we know it's the right thing, not because someone tells you.

Those with conspiracy brains think the church is a big conspiracy as well. Hmmm, could it be? Organized religion a big social experiment to curb crime and foster more humanity? Let's let it grow, it can't hurt us. It divides people and keeps the Govt. in control.


So what does any of this have to do with "today"...

I don't know, 'm just numb somedays with what's going on. I just watched another program on the WI Unions and was re-awakened to that real possibility that the world really doesn't care about anyone but themselves. Don't take my benefits, fire as many 1,000's as you want cause I have seniority. Don't leave me cause my life will be harder. Dont' take away my benefits cause I'll have to somehow scale down to replace them. I don't care if it's "our" tax dollars that pays me my salary or 1,2,3,4 years of unemployment if I get laid off. I deserve everything i get -- and more... Let someone else pay. It's someone elses fault. It's the trilateral commission and Illuminati and Builderberg groups fault. Yea that's it they've done it all. I'm not responsible for anything. Oh yea it's also McDonalds and BurgerKings fault that we and our kids are getting fat and getting onset diabetes. They are funded secretly by the Fed. Reserve. And sin... satans fault.. As Flip Wilson said 40 years ago" the devil made me do it"....

No comments: