Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Do Not Grow Weary In Well Doing

5/07/08http://www.praise2worship.com/news.htm
Lowell Lundstrom told me that one day during a production that was... well, like all productions.... in crisis at one time or another. I remember thinking "I'm not weary, just tired and in need of a few more hands". Funny in life how you can be full of sleep and energy and yet weary of life and then be completely spent in energy and excited about each moment. That's my prayer. Lord let me get tired and hungry but never let my heart grow weary. That is a slippery slope to all that the enemy would build upon to rob you of your ability to praise Him. And THAT is the entry level to your joy and that joy is your strength. Without that ability, it's harder to open the word, to be a "light". We begin to myopically focus inward instead of upward. Is it any wonder that the Lord put the musicians at the front of the battle to help up keep our focus by engaging both sides of the brain into His presence and control.

No comments: