Friday, May 16, 2008

This week in Aspen.

Hey Gang, Well Aspen has been a roller coaster week.
A great group of "arts" folks from around the country meeting in a wonderful ministry retreat home. Yea 16hr days under Captain Rich.
Well our group has written over 140 children's songs for a new preschool teaching method.
What an outstanding group.
Monday I had a bi-cuspid that started to throb. I was hoping it would go away.
Well this Thursday morning I slept little and realized I had an infected root and my head felt like popping off. Thanks to God, I called every Dr. in Aspen, and although most don't work after ski season, I found one to xray and drill and root/canal that tooth. Wow hallelujah, what a relief that was to get drilled. A little oxycodine was a major help also.
No time for fly fishing yet. :( but there's always tomorrow.
Bless you, have a good night.

No comments: