Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Tune :)

Well, this week I was working with my guitar on capo 3rd fret (all but low E) and playing in "C" position. It's the key of E, but played 3rd fret in C. The voicing got me playing a groove for quite a while and a new medium tempo praise tune came out of that time of worship. I cut a quick demo of it here at home and (gee) You get to be the first to hear it. It play's in the background of the "news" page at http://www.praise2worship.com/news.htm. Email me and let me know what you think. Did it put you in a place to worship or did you just think "ya just another echo based acoustic guitar song". I hope the former.

Tornado's hit the area an hour ago. Homes lost in Hugo, MN. We pray for all those in danger and loss. I found out last night that our friends in Colorado that I lived with in my brief stint there were damaged in the tornado's there. We're so thankful that they were not hurt. We love you John and Paula. So glad it was just temporal things that were damaged.

Had a great Memorial Day at Lake Independance with the extended family. Hope you did also.

No comments: